The rooms at Campsie Therapy Centre are comfortable, appealing and in a convenient location on the junction of the inner west of Sydney and the Canterbury Bankstown area.We are conveniently accessible by bus and train and there is a 2 hour public car park opposite the practice as well as plenty of off street parking.
New South Wales
Shop 15, 94 Beamish St Campsie
Billing period is one month. During that month the booking fees will scale down as you book more sessions. Each booking is 1 hour long.
|Fee (Per Booking)
|First 20 bookings||$ 22.00 + 2.20 GST|
|Next 15 bookings (21 to 35).||$ 19.00 + 1.90 GST|
|Next 15 bookings (36 to 50).||$ 16.00 + 1.60 GST|
|Next 15 bookings (36 to 50).||$ 13.00 + 1.30 GST|
|Fee (Per Cancellation)
|Less than 1 days notice
||$ 22.00 + 2.20 GST
|More than 1, but less than 30 days notice
||$ 4.00 + 0.40 GST
|More than 30 days notice
||* The cancellation fee will also never be more than the original booking fee.
Terms and Conditions.
- Counsellors must maintain appropriate professional registration and both professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance. A copy of these is to be made available to the manager on initial registration and upon request at any time during the ongoing usage of the rooms.
- Rooms must only be used for purposes that are appropriate to the counselling qualifications and registration of the practitioner concerned.
- Rooms must be booked for the time spent with the client. If you found seeing a client in a room without a booking you may invoke a fine.
- Rooms must be left in a clean and tidy state. Lighting, heating, cooling must be turned off and the door to the room left open.
- If you are last to leave the location you must check all heating/cooling/lighting is turned off and the external doors are locked.
- Any damage to rooms property incurred by you or your clients must be reported and paid for.
- Payments of accounts must be kept up to date. Late fees will be charged on overdue accounts.
- You will not start competing rooms near an existing location for 3 years.
- You must be available to open the door to your client and to see the client off the premises.
- You must show professional courtesy to other counsellors and their clients. This includes vacating the room on time when there is a following booking.
- Noncompliance with these terms and conditions will result in access to the system and rooms being denied.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when
we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding,
court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may
correct, update, delete or deactivate it by contacting your manager.
- Links on the CROL site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and
conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of counsellingrooms.com.au.
- All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the bpoint gateway are secured payments.
homepage, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we
collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to
modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes
to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our homepage.
- Refunds will be given when we have been unable to provide the service you have paid for or we have made a mistake. Assuming the issue is reported in a timely manner. Please check your bills and report any problems as soon as they occur.
- Delivery of service will be provided once user has met all the above conditions. Met with the manager and had an account provided for online booking and used the online booking system to book the appropriate hour.